Thank you for looking after mum. I am so grateful for the kind care the whole team gave to mum and for helping us through this sad time. She received excellent care and as a family we received so much support.
From a grateful daughter
It has taken some time, but all of our teams have now submitted their final totals and we are thrilled to announce that our 2nd Corporate Challenge has raised £39,164.98 and generated 304 bags of clothes, shoes and accessories for our shops. We would like to thank our hard-working and very much appreciated teams for all their work, determination, effort, creativity and downright enthusiasm in helping to raise this outstanding amount of money.
With much gratitude from our patients and their families, thank you to the Co-op, Mile Lane, The Co-op, Walmersley Road, Costa Coffee, DTE IT Support, Made in Bury Ladies’ Brunch Team, NFU Mutual, Pennine Telecom, PM+M Accountants, Shooting Stars Football Academy, Tesco Woodfield Park, Bury, The Bury & Bolton Business Network and The Stables.
Huge congratulations to Tesco who are the outright winners of this year’s challenge and commiserations to the Made in Bury Ladies Brunch team who were just pipped at the post, but what an incredible job you did to raise SO much money! Well done to all of our teams – you are simply phenomenal.
If your company would like to sign up for next years Corporate Challenge contact Michelle King on 0161 797 1748 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Tesco, Woodfields Park, Bury raised 11,355.00
2. Made in Bury Ladies Business Brunch Team raised 10,944.00
3. DTE raised 4,020.00
4. PM+M raised 3,249.54
5. NFU Mutual raised 2,963.95
6. Pennine Telecom raised 2,145.81
7. The Stables raised 1,184.47
8. Co-op, Walmersley Road, Bury raised 1,152.34
9. Costa Coffee raised 457.37
10. Shooting Stars Football Academy raised 286.60
11. Co-op, Mile Lane, Bury raised 251.00
12. Bury & Bolton Business Network raised 155.00
Millgate (sponsorship) 1,000.00
So the grand total is £39,164.98